"Here is my secret. It is very simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes."
/The Little Prince/

2010. október 12., kedd

Fear

I just saw in their eyes. 
Those eyes are just howled. It was a little bit of scary for me. But it was there. 
I felt that in the air, and I can't explain what was going on in that few minutes. It felt like hours.
I saw their eyes but I can't say a word for them. I just looked at them and I was trying to imagine what in their head could be.
Maybe they hate me or they are just shocked by my news? Maybe they thought they will lose me, or they have already lost their only one child? I couldn't figure that out, but I felt their heartbeats as well. And it said: "We have to let her live her life on her own way. We have to let her go. We LOVE her and this is the best we can do for her."




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése